Amen for a 3 day weekend.
So much in front of us - a HUGE surprise weekend (nope, not Disney...or Great Wolf...I can't say because I have these middle school age children that have middle school age friends that are all snoopy into the blog and my instagram...snoops!)
But I'm excited and feeling very pleased with myself.
Here's an update on our year...
1. I did AWESOME last week with taking my lunch, getting in some treadmill time, and I did a Daily Burn work out (kind of cheesy, kind of fun)...but then
2. I went to the Google Summit at the Lovett School last weekend (I love the people I work with. If you don't have a librarian friend, go make on...we're fun people.) and fell behind in EVERY aspect of my life...
3. I started the week with no clean laundry, no grocery shopping done, behind on shop stuff, etc. etc. etc.
5. I ate a lot this week. But some of it was really good AND good for me. (Do you follow me on instagram? I posted some pics there.) Tuesday night we had chicken over a warm kale, asparagus, shallot, grape tomato salad and you would have thought that we all died and went to Heaven. And then on Wednesday we have quinoa and mushroom stuffed green peppers. (de-lish!) Tonight - spaghetti squash with sausage and marina sauce. (I think I was the only one who liked it. I could eat spaghetti squash everyday. It reminds me of my childhood.)
6. February is right around the corner and once it starts I will be holding my breath until March. Just so you know.