Sunday, October 19, 2008
1. I was in bed at 9:15 Friday night! :)
2. I finally was able to visit my dear friend Melinda, her husband Patrick and their new baby James. He's not even 6lbs yet! It was wonderful to see them and a delight to hold such a tiny baby again.
3. I helped Christy Beth and Drew figure out which items are really just a racket on the Babies R Us registry list. Quite a few of them are, I must say! I mean, really, what is the difference between stroller toys, high chair toys and just regular toys??? The girls went with me and were fairly well behaved...which is always a bonus.
4. I took Quinn to the grocery store this morning. It was fantastic - he slept the WHOLE time!
5. I completed all of the insurance paperwork that I had to do.
6. I listed our treadmill on Craig's List...and have gotten a bigillion emails about it.
7. Chris made a terrific bratwurst meal tonight. I love bratwurst.
8. I am slowly but surely working on grad school assignments.
9. And, I have completed about 8 loads of laundry.
Woohoo! All in all, a successful weekend!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You should put something in there about no one bleeding profusely, no cars blowing up, etc, etc, etc...
Post a Comment