But, I actually had people at work make these statements today:
1. Obama is a Muslim and that they are afraid that he will take away Christianity
2. Obama does not say the pledge
3. Obama takes the oath on the Qua ran
4. Obama was put through college by family friends in Iraq
5. Obama's grandmother was Black, but no one else in his family is
And then they continued on to say that they just wish people would educate themselves about him before deciding to vote for him and not McCain.
I am actually laughing out loud.
where do they get this? i mean does being educated mean that you get all your news from forwarded e-mails? sigh...
the polarization of this country is going to be its downfall.
And these are teachers, right? Very sad! Hope Quinn's first Halloween is great! You'd better post some costume pictures of everyone! :)
Even though I know that's out there, it still hurts to hear it firsthand ... I feel like I need a pill of some sort ...
Without any appraisal of creditworthiness, you'll be able to receive the cash for catering in your immediate financial problems instant payday loans the financial institutions charge a very high interest on the sum borrowed, and inside event of default auction off the vehicle and recover the quantity of the loan.
Post a Comment