Today. Today is my last day of spring break. Why must you end? I still have so much to do. And Quinn hasn't been sleeping well (to put it mildly) and I am a very tired girl. I have mounds of rearranging and picture and curtain hanging to do. Walls to paint. (Not that I am going to be painting. Silly Chris doesn't allow that any more.)
1. I am going to create something everyday. My days feel dry without it any more.
2. I am going to be thankful for my children and husband. Not once am I going to threaten the kick anyone's asses.
3. I am going to be on time for everything in my life.
4. I am going to enjoy the beautiful weather that is in the forecast. A week without rain. Fantastic!
And the nuts and bolts of our lives that must get done...
1. I have a UMW meeting Wed at church. Yay! It seems like forever since I was last able to make it to one and I miss these ladies. If you live in the area, our church, Oconee Street United Methodist (in Athens, across from Mama's Boy on the East side just outside of downtown) is having a dinner and basket auction to benefit Our Daily Bread (the soup kitchen at our church) from 5 to 7 Saturday night. I am putting in two baskets of goodies. You should come.
2. I have to go to the grocery store. Immediately. We are just about down to peanut butter crackers and water. This is the down side (the only down side, mind you) to spring break. My shopping schedule is all off kilter.
3. The girls have dance classes.
4. Chris has softball.
5. I am going to shower everyday.
I already do shower everyday...I can't wake up without one...and I usually have terrible bed head and am in desperate need of one. But sometimes its just nice to throw something on a list that you know you can accomplish and check off. Sometimes I even put something on a list that I've already done so that I can check it off and feel an instant sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. Its ok. I know you do it too.