Today was one of those days where I know I was busy, but feel like I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to. Sometimes I feel like the children create my A.D.D....I ask the girls to watch Q, start a task and then Q comes back in the room, sans sisters, with crayons in his mouth, and an open coke in his hand. What kind of "watching your brother" is that???? Watch your brother do whatever the hell he wants...that's what kind, right?
This is what we did accomplish on this 80 degree Saturday...
1. I tried to sleep in. Chandler came in to show me some new things in the American Girl catalog. Why, thank you, thank you very much. I couldn't continue living without that knowledge at that precise moment in time. I was able to go back to sleep though and accomplish a sleeping in Saturday.
2. We shopped at Sam's. With all three children. And everyone came out alive. And we brought them all home with us. Major accomplishment.
3. Chris worked like a mad man in the yard.
4. I posted a few new things in the shop...like this and this...for example.
5. Quinn peed all over the wall in the bathroom. How? I have no idea. Like, instead of aiming for the toilet, he decided to turn to the left and hit the wall instead. WTH???
6. Chris worked like a mad man in the yard. Did I tell you that?
7. We went to the post office and ran a few extra errands in Athens. Quinn went to the bathroom everywhere we went. I love taking a bathroom tour across town. Kind of like a pub crawl...only not.
8. Laundry. Laundry. And more laundry. I hate laundry.
9. I am still going to run to the grocery store tonight after dinner.
10. I have a few more things to make for the shop this weekend.
And, that, I think is it. I really, really, want to begin cleaning out closets and the such. I am feeling the need to purge. But no one else in my house is really feeling it and that makes it a little difficult. But soon. The purging has to happen soon or I will lose my mind. Period.