I am feeling in the mood for some complete randomness...so bare with me. :)
1. My dad had a doctor's appointment yesterday - a follow up to his last scan. When I asked what the doctor told him, he replied, "It's all cool." Really? Did the doctor really reply with those exact words? Maybe, maybe not. But regardless of which words she used, the bottom line is that nothing has nothing has grown and nothing new has appeared. Now that he has year 1 behind him, he is moving from every 3 month scans to 6 month scans. I think that will be the plan from here on out. Very good news!
2. The children sucked the life out of me yesterday afternoon, so I went to bed at 7:45. I woke up briefly at 10 with a migraine and the feeling that I could puke at any minute. I stayed awake long enough to take some tylenol and whine and complain to Chris.
3. The alarm clock went off, I dragged myself out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, made up and my hair dried. Chris showered, got ready, woke the girls up. I raced down stairs and started taking out things for my breakfast and lunch while the girls sat at the island, eating breakfast with their coats and book bags. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that the clock on the stove said 5:31. 5:31???!!! So I checked the clock in the living room. Yep, 5:31. I raced back up the stairs in time to stop Chris from going to wake Q up. We all went back to bed for an hour. It threw my whole day off.
4. Q can now reach and grasp things from off the kitchen table. We found this out when he dumped a whole glass of sweet tea on himself (and the kitchen floor).
5. I am heading back to the gym tonight. My schedule has been off and I honestly dreaded going back after my work out with the trainer. But, enough excuses already, I am heading back up there tonight.
Yay for your dad! That's great news! How is it possible that you set your clock an hour early? You must have been really tired! I could always send Jonah over to your place. He's started waking up somewhere between 2 and 4 in the morning. It's been terrific!
I'm so happy to hear your Dad's doing well, Ang. I also think one of your children has been playing with the alarm clock. Or you have a poltergeist.
Post a Comment