1. I woke up at 7:45 this morning. This never happens on the weekend. Getting up this early, I mean. I was just too excited by the thought of there being no children in the house.
2. I worked on jewelry stuff while Chris slept.
3. I made a pot of coffee.
4. He woke up and we cleaned downstairs.
5. We watched the movie The Hangover in the middle of the afternoon and laughed a lot (and loudly since there was no one here taking a nap).
6. I stayed in my pajamas until 4pm then took a shower to go over to Frankie and Greg's for dinner.
7. We stayed out late and came home to an empty, quiet house.
8. I miss my children.