Our weekend in recap:
- I got a wild hair Friday afternoon (it must have been the fresh air from the open windows) and decided that I MUST spend time with my Molly. So I stalker called her until she got off work and called me back. Then I drove to her house after the children went to bed and we talked until a ridiculous time.
- Errands were run on Saturday.
- We went to Chris's sister's house Sat night for our October family birthday shindig. A good time was had by all. Especially the children and their rocket balloons.
- When we got home the girls argued about who was taking a shower first. They are like that. And then when I tucked them into bed, Casey had left her wet towel on the foot of the bed. And I said, "Casey, is that your wet towel?" And she said, "Oh," got up, folded it and put it on her bedroom floor. What is that???? Hang it up!
- And then there is today. I'm not really sure what I am going to be able to accomplish. 14 hours of sleep does that to you. And, of course, mind you, it wasn't 14 hours straight. That would be unheard of. I woke up at 5am to take the dog out and fed him. Then I woke up again to try and help Casey find a blouse that she wanted to wear to church, but that really just turned into me yelling (with no voice) about the state of drawers and the pile of dirty and clean clothes shoved into a shelving thing in her closet.
Post a Comment