...for Spring Break. I started off this lovely Monday morning by oversleeping. Awesome.
We had a busy weekend.
1. Grocery shopping Saturday morning.
2. Lunch at Ike and Jane's Saturday afternoon (to go so that I could eat at the studio with Frankie). I would just like to mention that I also got dessert for us - these delicious little thin mint cheesecakes. Oh, Heaven.
3. Hair cut and color. This took up a major chunk of my day. But really, I go 4 times a year, so I'm okay with it.
5. Lunch for Chris's birthday yesterday with the Pendley's.
6. Choir practice for the girls
And there you have it.
Today at Casey's ballet/tap class it was parent visitation day. I had no idea that you could tap dance to music by Prince. I am thinking about taking a class now. I could totally get down to some Prince. Chris doesn't know about this yet, but I think he would be supportive.
Lots of people having been asking lately about how my etsy business is going and well, its going pretty well. I am constantly amazed by how encouraging my family, friends, coworkers, church members, friends of friends and strangers at gas stations are. I, of course, would love for my online sales to be what my IRL sales are, but hey, I'll take what I can get. It will happen eventually. At least that's what I tell myself. Kind of like having the thought of swimming the English Channel. It'll happen eventually. Heehee! But seriously, I am working at it and trying some different advertising ideas and have made plans for the future. So, continue to encourage and support! It makes me feel good. And getting a shout out from people like My Favorite Things and Crystal B, also makes me feel good.