- Chris is doing some kind of project up at school on Saturday. Don't ask me. I don't know.
- On Monday, we're heading out to my mom's house in the woods. No, really. Over the river and through the woods is how we get there. (And of course, through Atlanta taking I-85 to I-20...but then its over the river and through the woods.) I am really looking forward to it though because my youngest brother, Matt (and his girlfriend) are coming in town from Texas. I love seeing them. And I love that mom is cooking a BIG family dinner Monday night. She's making cabbage casserole for me. I am thinking about just taking the pan of it and locking myself in a room with it. "Cabbage casserole? What cabbage casserole? I never saw any cabbage casserole in here." We're spending Tuesday out there as well (Tuesday night will be Italian night...with a side of cabbage casserole) and coming back home on Wednesday.
- Wednesday night, Chris is taking the girls to the Thanksgiving service at church.
- Thursday we'll be dining with the Pendley's.
- Friday...well, I think I will be installing waist expanders in my pants. And, we'll be putting up our tree. I don't think I will be participating in Black Friday shopping. Big sigh.
- And then a little relaxation before heading back to work.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I Don't Know About You...
...but next week is already starting to stress me out. We have two more days of school and then a week (the whole week!) off. This is what we have on tap...