Moving on...here are some things that I have noticed about Ike and Quinn.
1. Ike is a much better sleeper. MUCH better. Like I would pick Ike to be my roommate over Q any day of the week.
2. If I have to say...
"Quinn, don't let the dog lick your face."
"Quinn, don't let the dog lick your mouth."
"Quinn, don't lick the dog."
...any more today, this week, ever...I think I will die. Basically, Quinn spends half of his "dog time" french kissing Ike. Eeewww! But, I will get this on video one of these days and play it (along with his potty training videos) for any girlfriend that he ever brings home. Mark my words.
3. The other half of Q's "dog time" involves a myriad of these things...
- running in circles with Ike around the living room
- putting Ike's toys in his mouth and running around in circles with Ike in the living room
- diving onto the couch with Ike right behind him and then letting Ike lick his ears while he humps the throw pillows (yes, you read that right - Quinn is doing the humping, not Ike.)
And for those of you in need of a Dad update...he is doing quite well. He had a scan this week and met with his doctor - she said that everything is either smaller or has stayed the same. So, we'll take it. No current cancer activity. I told him about my jewelry boutique night and how well it went and his response was, "Huh. No shit." I have learned to translate these responses over the years and this particular response actually means, "That's great, Ang. I am so proud of you, Honey. You are the best daughter EVER and I am so glad that you are mine."
And yet another little tidbit of information...if you live in my area and you (or someone you know) is in need of a lanyard (or 2...or 3), Love's on the square in downtown Jefferson now carries my lanyards. Woohoo! You should go visit them. Just sayin.